Work with us
We are a large inner-city Practice with 19,000 patients. We have a very good team of GPs, nurses, HCA’s and a Pharmacist. We are a friendly dynamic team and are passionate about training and development. We currently have the below vacancies, If you would like to join us and would like further information, please contact Amal Wicks firstname.lastname@example.org
5 - 7 Session Associate GP working at Brondesbury Medical Centre, Camden CCG.
Applications are invited to join our dynamic, friendly, well-organised practice team serving a vibrant and culturally diverse patient population in Camden.
- Competitive rate of pay with indemnity and pension
- Truly Innovative
- Clinical mentorship / Regular appraisals
- Supportive team with weekly educational lunch meetings
- Regular staff meetings, teaching meetings and practice development afternoons
- GP Training practice with GP trainees, Physicians Associates and Medical Students.
- Associates GPs are involved in teaching and supervision,
- Admin-light with document and prescription management systems in place.
- In-house Prescribing pharmacist
- IAPT, Alcohol Councilors and Social Prescriber on site
Please apply by sending CV and covering letter to: Amal Wicks, Practice Manager email@example.com
Deadline for applications Friday 23rd Apirl 2021