Work with us
5 - 7 Session Associate GP wanted, Brondesbury Medical Centre, Camden CCG
Applications are invited to join our dynamic, friendly, well-organised practice team serving a vibrant and culturally diverse patient population in Camden.
- Competitive rate of pay with indemnity and pension
- Truly Innovative
- Clinical mentorship / Regular appraisals
- Supportive team with weekly educational lunch meetings,
- Regular staff meetings and practice development afternoons
- GP Training practice with GP trainees, PA, nursing and medical students.
- Associates GPs are involved in teaching and supervision,
- Admin-light with document and prescription management systems in place.
- In-house Prescribing pharmacist
- IAPT, Alcohol Councillors and Social Prescribers on site
- NHS five star rating
Please apply by sending CV and covering letter to: Amal Wicks, Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications 14th February 2020
We are a large medical practice providing care to over 18,000 patients across Camden. We are looking for a medical receptionist/administrator to join our friendly team; 20 hours per week.
We require someone with a proven experience of working in a fast paced environment, the ideal candidate will be highly motivated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. They must have excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ approach to their work. They must be able to work well on their own, as well as being an integral part of our larger practice team. NHS experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
We offer the London Living Wage and access to the NHS Pension scheme.
Applications by C.V with covering letter should be sent to email@example.com