The Covid-19 vaccines are safe and have been robustly tested. They are safe for all adults & suitable for all religious backgrounds and ethnicities. You may feel nervous about the vaccine or have questions. Please see these few links to help you understand more about the vaccine & its importance:
For further infomation, please refer to this guide to your COVID-19 Vaccination
You will be contacted over the next few weeks according to government guidance and priority groups. The vaccine programme is complex and vaccines are delivered to vaccination hubs at short notice. Appointments are only issued when the vaccine delivery is confirmed.
This priority list is as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Please don’t call the surgery as you will be contacted when it is your turn by the vaccination hubs. Please inform us of any updates to your contact details.